The Times-Union Half Marathon & 5K is returning to Jacksonville, FL on November 21, 2020 for a fun day of running and celebrating! Whether you’re a seasoned runner or a beginner, you’ll have a blast running through downtown Jacksonville and celebrating your finish in Hemming Park with a huge party featuring delicious craft beer, free food, and rockin’ music!
As you know, the United States has seen a continued surge in COVID-19 cases that unfortunately shows no signs of slowing, and the future of large scale events like ours remains uncertain. With this in mind, coupled with the fact that thousands of participants, staff, and volunteers were anticipated to be in attendance this year, we’ve decided to cancel the 2020 Times-Union Half Marathon & 5K. This decision was not taken lightly, but our priority lies with the safety of our running community. So what now?
The entire country is still being impacted by this pandemic, but we want to provide the best experience we can under these difficult circumstances, so we have two options for you to choose from:
- You can defer your 2020 registration to the 2021 (date TBA) Times-Union Half Marathon & 5K
- You can get a refund for your registration
The deadline to select an option is August 15, 2020.
To choose your option, follow these steps:
- Log into your EnMotive account here (If you don’t have a password or forgot it, you can reset it here).
- Locate your Times-Union registration, click the “Actions” dropdown, then click “View Registration”.
- On your registration page, you’ll see a question under “Products” titled “What would you like to do with your 2020 Times-Union Half Marathon & 5K registration?” Click “Edit” next to that question, which will prompt you to choose from one of the options listed above.
IMPORTANT: If you signed up multiple participants with your email address, you will need to take these steps for each registration in your EnMotive account.
Need help opting in? Click here for a comprehensive guide and FAQs about making your selection.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to [email protected].
On behalf of the Times-Union team, we thank you for your understanding during these trying times, and we look forward to getting out there and running with you next year.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
What You Get
Your registration for The Times-Union Half Marathon & 5k includes a lot of awesome stuff! Check it out:
Half marathon runners get a mid-weight soft and stretchy running pullover!
Premium Tech Tee
5K runners get a premium wicking running tee!
All runners also get a Times-Union Half commemorative medal! Previous medal design pictured.
A ROCKIN' PARTY
The fun doesn’t stop after the run! The post-race party will be rockin’ with great music, entertainment, free pizza, free beer, and more. The best part? Friends & family get in free!